Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cakes & Kisses Photography joins The Event Studio



The Event Studio would like to welcome our newest member Photographer Holly Steen, owner of Cakes & Kissses Photography.
Here is a little ditty about dear sweet Holly.

"I am a hopeless romantic. I love hearing how people meet and how each couple got engaged. It is all important when documenting a wedding story. Because after the cake is eaten, the flowers are wilted, and the makeup is all washed off, all that is left is the wedding photos. Wedding photography is my way of telling a couple's love story."

"I was born and raised in Southern California. I love sunshine, strawberries, and love stories."

Welcome Holly! We are so glad you joined us!

Holly has shared some of her favorite pics to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment